Ignition Coil; Suzuki;1C1094
Huatian offers more than 400 numbers ignition coils to the aftermarket, including new generation high energy coil-on-plugs. Our coils match the OE fits, forms and function in all categories and are good choice of your replacement. Our coils cover American cars, European cars, Japanese cars, and Korean cars. Our coils are made strictly upon the TS16949 quality control system.
- Manufactured with the fine components, our coils give your vehicle a precisely performance and a long service life under all operating conditions.
- Neodymium in the core creates the strong magnetic field and produces high voltage output at all speeds.
- High dielectric epoxy injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown.
- Tested 400 hours at 125℃ for product durability
- Thermal-shock tested to endure real-world climate conditions
- Bobbin designed to hold magnetic wire in precise location for long-term durability
- Made of High dielectic and impact resistant material , the housing ensures long life in operating conditions.
Voltage (V): 12 Volt
Connector Gender: Female
External Resistor Required: No
Internal Resistor Included: No
Mounting Location: Direct Ignition
Number Of Terminals: 2
Terminal Gender: Male
Terminal Type: Blade
Type: Coil on Plug
|Suzuki||Sidekick JLX Sport vin 2 1840cc - MFI GAS DOHC||L4 - 1.8L||1996-1997|
|Suzuki||Sidekick JS Sport vin 2 1840cc - MFI GAS DOHC||L4 - 1.8L||1997|
|Suzuki||Sidekick JX Sport vin 2 1840cc - MFI GAS DOHC||L4 - 1.8L||1996-1997|